Petit Jean Mountain, Arkansas April 22-29, 2024.
Hello, thanks for visiting the page for the Spring Holydays on Petit Jean Mountain. Come join us April 22-29,2024 for a week-long celebration of Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread.
Below is our tentative schedule and info for the place we are hosting at.
- The basic schedule for the week (Wednesday to Sunday) will be:
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. – breakfast/brunch
- 10:30 a.m. – scripture reading (optional music service added)
- Mid-day snacks/finger foods all day (we will not supply a full lunch)
- Various afternoon activities: trips to nearby bluffs (easy, close drives), Petit Jean Mountain hikes (easy or challenging), auto museum, lake, etc.
- 5:30 pm – evening supper
- Evening Bible study and or/group song service after supper
- Passover evening, High days, and Sabbath have special services and a different schedule.
Camp Trinity is where we will be hosting at. There lodging options on-site from camping, RV to rooms. Please consider staying onsite if you are looking for a place to stay. Every reservation onsite reduces the cost of the dining hall and kitchen.
If you have further questions and need more information please contact Brian Anderson call or text @ 501.690.3305 or email@example.com.
Please also contact me if you are interested in giving a Bible Study or speaking on a High Day.
Please let us know you are coming by filling out this Registration Form.
Places to Stay:
Camp Trinity Every reservation here reduces the cost of renting the dining hall.
Lost Cabins Nice quiet places to stay.
Cedar Falls Lodge Recently renovated and nice place to stay.
Petit Jean State Park Options as cabins, hotel type room, RV/Camping and Yurts.
Airbnb There are other options on mountain to stay also.